We want you to be very happy indeed with our instruments, prices and service. If you feel we've let you down in any way at all, please tell us. Call us or email and we promise to do our best to put things right.
1. Goods remain the property of Drums for Schools Ltd until fully paid for.
2. Payment must be received before dispatch of goods except for UK state sector educational organisations (where payment can be on receipt of goods) or as otherwise agreed.
3. Faulty goods (normal wear and tear excepted) will be replaced at our expense or we will refund your payment.
4. We do not accept liability for consequential loss, third party claims etc in any circumstances or for problems arising from force majeure or for factors outside our control.
5. Musical instruments are not toys and should be treated with care and respect. Parents and responsible adults should always supervise babies, infants and small children adequately.